ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA TAX RESIDENCY PROGRAM
Antigua and Barbuda Tax Residency
Antigua & Barbuda offers a special Tax Residency Program for those who want to do business and/or stay in the country.
Permanent Residency can be applied for on an annual basis, with the following conditions:
- Must maintain a place of abode in Antigua (leased or rented)
- Physical presence of at least 30 days
- Payment of a flat tax of US$20,000 per annum
- Permanent Residents receive a certificate of residency and a TIN (Tax Identification Number)
What are the tax-efficient benefits of becoming a resident?
- No income tax on worldwide income or assets
- No capital gains tax on worldwide income or assets
- No inheritance tax on worldwide income or assets
- No wealth tax on worldwide income or assets