NOMAD DIGITAL RESIDENCE PROGRAM (NDR)
Antigua and Barbuda welcomes investors and entrepreneurs who are looking to stay longer in the country. It is offering a long-stay visa through its Nomad Digital Residence (NDR) program.
The program is designed for those whose work can be done remotely, and want to do so from a safe Caribbean country. The country allows many entrepreneurs to maintain access to modern facilities and amenities, including reliable telecommunications infrastructure.
Eligible applicants will be granted a special-resident authorisation that will be valid for up to two (2) years from the first instance.
Download the brochure:
To find out more about the programme, you may download the brochure below.
Fees and Application
For those who want to proceed with the application, a non-refundable NDR visa fee is payable with the application.
- US$1,500.00 – single applicant
- US$2,000.00 – couple
- US$3,000.00 – a family of 3 and over
The applicant(s) will be informed through email of successful application.
Fees are to be paid through credit card as shown on the application form.
A receipt will be issued for the applicant and declared dependents. The receipt should be included with the application.
Applicants will be required to show evidence that necessary non-refundable fee was paid for each each applicant and/or qualified dependents.
- A passport photo of each applicant: 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm); head must be between 1 -1 3/8 inches (25 – 35 mm) from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head
- A copy of the biographical data of passport
- A certificate indicating medical insurance coverage for the period of the intended stay in Antigua
- Police clearance for each applicant over the age of 16
- Proof of relationship to dependent(s) for whom the application is made by the main applicant
- Evidence of employment, including self-employment
A declaration by the main applicant, certifying the following:
(a) expected income of no less than US$50,000 or the equivalent in other currencies, for each year of the 2 years in Antigua, and;
(b) that he/she has the means to support himself/herself and the dependants during their stay in Antigua and Barbuda.
Where to Apply
Applications for the Nomad Residence Visa may be assisted and submitted by our qualified experts : contact us